Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Books and Bloggers Swap Follow Up and Reveal #bookswaps




A few weeks ago I had participated in the Chaotic Goddesses' Book and Bloggers Swap. The rules were really simple as you can see above. We were given a partner which mine was Meredith R.

We emailed back and forth for a bit but found out we really had some things in common. She was really gracious when I ended up in the hospital and waited a few days for hers.

So, this post is a follow up and reaveal post. Here is what she sent me...


This is the order for each. (Just an FYI, if you click on the book, it will take you to Amazon where you can purchase each.

1. A Book Meredith loves:
The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander

2. A book Meredith  hasn’t read but is interested in:
The Moon Sisters by Therese Walsh

3. Book off of my Wish List:
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Additional book: Rules by Cynthia Lord
This was a book that Meredith had in her own collection and had read many times over. She decided to gift it to me because she thought I would like it. It even has her name in it. I thought that was really sweet and I do like it!

Overall, I cannot wait for next time.
Naila Moon

1 comment:

Beth W said...

Yay! I love that she sent you three diverse but sweet books AND a bonus book that you like!